Saturday, August 25, 2018
General Admission 6pm - 11pm
VIP Admission with early entry 5pm - 11pm
• Enter through the dome lobby of the Chattanooga Choo Choo Entertainment Complex. The event is located outdoors in the Glenn Miller Gardens. This is a rain or shine event.
• All beer tastings and a Rail & Hops Brewers Festival tasting cup are included in the cost of admission. No tokens necessary.
• This is a 21+ event including designated drivers. A valid government photo ID is required for attendance.
• Rail & Hops Brewers Festival is a fundraiser for SoundCorps 501c(3) a nonprofit dedicated to growing the music economy in the Chattanooga region. Any money obtained for the event will be considered a donation to SoundCorps. This is a rain or shine event. All sales are final.
• No children or pets. Service dogs will be allowed based on gate managers discretion.
• No weapons, pocket knives, or illegal substances allowed.
• No food or beverages from outside of the event. Drinking water and non-alcoholic drinks will be made available.
• No backpacks or large bags.
• No Chairs, Hammocks, Canopies, Tents, or Coolers.
• No Scooters, Skateboards, Hover boards, Segways, or Rollerblades inside of the festival.
• Lost and Found will be turned in to the front dome lobby for pickup by the end of the event. Email email@example.com post event to inquire about your lost item.
• Yes! We are working with local chefs and restaurants on the food options available for purchase. Watch our social media accounts for announcements!
• Yes! There are ATMs on property and we will accept credit cards for tickets purchased at the gate.
• Several parking options on site. There is the CARTA garage on the North side of the property, Republic parking lot across the street from the Chattanooga Choo Choo and on the Southside of the property Station Street.
VIP parking will be complimentary for those that purchase their VIP pass in advance on the North side of the Chattanooga Choo Choo property in the CARTA garage.
• Yes! If you smoke or vape, please do so in the designated areas.
• We are planning to showcase approximately 40 breweries handcrafted beers. We are working diligently to confirm the breweries and chefs and will update you!
• Yes! We will announce the various entertainment we have planned closer to date! Follow our socials for announcements!
SoundCorps is a 501c(3) nonprofit dedicated to growing the music economy in the Chattanooga region. Established in early 2015, they devote their energies to building local music industry infrastructure and professional expertise through ongoing programs, events and initiatives. These efforts will translate into increased opportunities to experience Chattanooga music.
The Soundcorps vision is to re-establish Chattanooga as a music mecca with a healthy growing cultural economy. Success for us means Chattanooga has more venues, sound recording studios, record labels, record stores, retail outlets, music industry professional services firms and more.
Learn more at www.soundcorps.org
• All professional or press photo requests must be approved in advance. Please email your request, with your intent, and publication to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Volunteer or Vendor the festival : email@example.com
• Sponsor the event: firstname.lastname@example.org